Thursday, February 7, 2013

Board game night...

So I was gifted Castle Panic as this person felt it would be right up my alley. I hate that fucking game...yet I cannot wait to play it again. I need to play again!

We played 3 rounds...and lost all 3 times. 2 of those times being due to boulders that I drew and flung ruthlessly at our castle walls. In all fairness the second round we screwed up on the beginning so we could have had different end results.

The game is basically orcs, trolls and goblins approaching your castle and you use cards to drain their hit points. Each turn more monsters are added to the board and the game ends if the monsters destroy all your towers or if you kill all the monsters.

The final round we played we were actually very close to winning. I pulled a boulder, we had 1 tower left and only one monster still to be pulled. The only way we could lose is if I rolled a 2...well guess what I did. Yup, I rolled a fucking 2.

Very fun game, easy to learn and pretty simple to play yet lots of fun.



No comments: