Monday, November 18, 2013

Music is back...

Music was always a huge part of my life. Played the violin and piano for the majority of my life. I would go to concerts, have music playing every day, even followed 2 musical groups to cities up to 4 hours away. It makes me cry, makes me smile, gives me goose bumps...for some reason I lost it and haven't had music as a major part in my life for so long. Was reminded this weekend how powerful music can be, the words, the mood. It is helping me cope again. Some songs just hit so perfect to the situation. I've used Grooveshark to share my tunes however I just got Rdio going and am sharing 2 playlists at this time. If you have any suggestions of music I would like please share! You can listen to samples through the widget or if you register for Rdio for free you can listen to the whole playlist.

Enjoy! Or don't...my music taste isn't for all.

No comments: