Friday, December 5, 2014

Flattered...or?

Visited my old college today. Walking through the halls I happen to see the instructor I was crushing on almost 10 or so years ago. Don't deny, we've all had one.

Well I look a lot different now, for the better I hope! Different hair, more fit and i happened to be still wearing my glasses from the drive. I could tell he didn't recognize me, but he walked out of the test center and saw me. He then proceeded to let the door close heavily in the face of his peer who was following behind him. He quickly apologized and opened the door as he turned toward me smiling.

I walked away thinking, "Did he just check me out?" The instructor I was after so long ago checked me out! Then I suddenly felt strange that some old guy was checking me out. Oh the times...they sure do change!

No comments: