Monday, May 16, 2016

Cosplay craving...

I have an amazing idea for a photoshoot, but not sure if I can pull it off. It's a cosplay shoot of course, however, I'm not the one dressing up this time! My idea is someone as Deadpool and myself as...well myself. I have quite a few really fun ideas.

Deadpool doing the triumphant pose on the top of a hill, with the scantily clad lady on the ground by his side recovering from battle or clutching his leg. The picture that comes to mind is the Evil Dead poster:


I could have so much fun with this. So many ideas! The kiss in Time Square. Except I'd be bending Deadpool back.

 
 
Some every day events would be great as well. Pushing Deadpool on a swing, having a picnic... Can't spill all my ideas though, never know if someone who can pull off a good Deadpool falls into my lap! A girl can dream...and plan.
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But the question is, what does it take to pull off a good Deadpool?

Do we get perks if we're hired for the photoshoot?

Squeezetoy said...

Well, I'm in support of all shapes and sizes for our beautiful humans, however, you'd have to be able to pull off a form fitting unitard comfortably! You have to have an air about you that denotes confidents borderline arrogance. Hold your head hi, skip when you walk, swing your arms, and be oh so sarcastic and snarky!

I'm not asking for much...