Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Freshening up the do!

 
 
I don't know how some girls do it. Hair, nails, waxing, tanning, lash extensions, facials, botox...being a girl can get really expensive! If I'd do hair, nails, waxing and lashes (all of which I've done at separate stages in life) that's at least $300/month just on aesthetics! I have no clue what tanning, botox and other skin regimens would cost.
 
I tried the nails, but they'd fall off within a week or I'd chip them. Did the lashes, loved it but couldn't justify the $60 every 3 weeks for the hassle that they are. Never been tanning, no botox for me, very sensitive skin so no facials.
 
I will however pay to get my hair done, for now. Been a year now that I've been doing my hair this way. Dying very vibrant which fades very gracefully, then I go vibrant again after 6-8 weeks. It ads up but to me it's worth it! Love my hair...until I go crazy one day and chop it off!
 
 
 

No comments: