Tuesday, August 9, 2016

One of those days...

Actually it's one of those weeks, and it's only Tuesday. First day of vacation begins with me waking up and my shoulder/neck is out. Had hiking and workout plans for my holidays and now they are on hold. Next thing, on day one of vacation, is a text informing me my computer system is down at work, so off I go. The least I can do on vacation is take a break from work to hit up the chiropractor for my messed up shoulder! I did go for lunch too.

Day 2 is spent on rehabilitative processes for my shoulder, such as stretching and massage. Followed by my first fender bender! Luckily no damage but enough stress that now my jaw is already tight, doesn't help I've been clenching due to shoulder pain. Looks like smoothies for me...



What will tomorrow bring? Awesomeness I hope. getting tired of trudging in the mud! Good news is it's noon on a Tuesday, I'm in my Deadpool (great birthday gift) robe ready to do some gaming!


No comments: