Friday, May 19, 2017

Blogging

Recently I had two people, on separate occasions, tell me they read my blog. This shocked me and I responded with feelings of embarrassment and immediately started making excuses for what I post. Both people told me they like my blog, that I should post more and that they enjoy when I rambled about things. I was speechless *Blink* ... *blink*

But no one wants to hear what I have to say! I don't want to annoy people. I started my blog to share my randomness, things I like, thoughts in my head and experiences I have. I have had more than one person annoyed  and lash out at me for using social media as an outlet. One was angry and told me off  for posting about my workouts and  selfies. A point was brought up, the thing about a blog is people go out of their way to check it. If they don't want to, they won't. My dear sir, you are correct!

Well, be warned. Let the randomness increase!


No comments: