Monday, March 10, 2008

I've been shadow boxing...

My body hurts today. It's like I've been beaten up, I am battered and bruised...without the bruises. I am not sure where this pain is coming from. My muscles hurt on the back of my thighs and butt, and my arms... I sat and wondered what I had done differently, and could think of nothing. I also pulled something in my neck sleeping Saturday night, and it is still a bit sore. So why this pain and invisible bruises? Why does my skin hurt to the touch?

I was cleaning the office before we open and had to take a break from it, from work, from life. I went in the back room and did some breathing and yoga. To try and clear my mind and body. The pain is still there, but not as tight...at least for my body. Well I hope that the day passes well. Apparently I'm a shadow boxer...and I must have lost last nights round...


No comments: