Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mad Max

I finally saw Mad Max, been dying to see it since it came out. Nothing like an incredible diesel punk to get you pumped. I feel like I've been chased for 2 hours straight. This movie was perfect, at this moment I cannot think of a movie that surpasses my awe for Mad Max. The creators of this movie did an amazing job of pulling together the perfect post-apocalyptic diesel society.
As always, Charlize is amazing. Tom Hardy didn't say much, but when he did it was the right thing and in this perfect gruff voice. His permanent "what...the...fuck..." look plastered to his face just made the experience all the better.
Now I want to watch Water World...or start lobbying for a Borderlands movie! Maybe I should go to bed instead. 5 hours of sleep will not be enough...

No comments: