Sunday, July 14, 2013

Another virginity taken...

Took part in my first Google Hangout tonight. Interesting concept I must say that sure changes the face of online communication and relationships. I was lucky enough to have some very dear friends cross this line with me. I always felt that you really get to know someone online and yet watching the mannerisms of these friends that I've chatted with for years, new personalities come forth. I loved it. My face hurts from laughing.

Now to get mine working so my mug can be included and my mannerisms brought forth. Was hard enough for me to be on Skype for the first time in group with the ever active mic and no push to talk. Hearing me eat, talk to my cat, laugh and even sneeze. Google Hangout will for sure be another big step out if my comfort zone! 

No comments: