Monday, July 8, 2013

Cleansing...

Well I'd say my juice cleanse was...successful? My eczema is almost all gone and apparently my liver is thoroughly cleansed. Turns out any tolerance I had built up for alcohol over the past years was wiped clean. Went to a BBQ on Saturday night and was happy to stick to salads for food. Well I had a cooler and then a white russian (a strong one but still only one) and apparently that was too much. I do not remember being driven home and stumbling to bed, and woke up not feeling so great either. So note to self, I am once again a cheap drunk! Hoping that experience will sway me from drinking at all however my favourite companion to stress is a nice drink so it is bound to happen.

The only meat I've had in 8 days now was imitation crab and some eel in my sushi, the only carbs was some noodles in an Asian salad at the BBQ, the rice on my sushi and today a few nacho chips. Made popcorn tonight and actually ended up throwing it out, opting for watermelon instead!

No comments: