Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's an odd thing...

I find it odd how there are some people that just make you a little...for lack of a better word...dumb. I've met a few of them in my life. People I barely know, but when I see them or talk to them I feel like a 13 year old girl wanting to yell, "hey look at me, watch what I can do, whatcha doin'" and so on making a fool of myself.

I also find it interesting that these people were not movie star gorgeous, they were both men and women, I barely know them yet I find myself drawn and attracted to them. Makes me wonder what the qualifications are for such attraction.

I remember this man I used to run into everywhere I went. He had this young face but long gray hair. When I saw him I just wanted to follow him around with no explanation of why. I was not physically attracted to him, it was as if there was another force at play. I haven't seen him in a long time though come to think of it.

The pull to someone has always made me wonder. Walking down the street, on holidays, even someone online...

No comments: