Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Revelations...

My circle of acquaintances is quite large and full of every kind of person you could imagine. I've always had a soft spots for the 'nerds' and 'geeks'. I can respect the introvertedness and bad sense of humor that are found in these individuals. I know that talk may be big through e-mail but if I can get them face to face I'd be in charge. Well one acquaintance in particular showed his face today, he's always been one to dress casual, had no car so he took a cab everywhere, very quiet.

He pulls up driving this gorgeous vintage pickup truck, dressed to a T (shades and all) and strolled into my office. I almost told him how good he looked but figured that was a tad unprofessional...I did compliment him on his truck though!

Ladies you miss out when you side step the nerdy types I'm telling you! Now hopefully he finds someone who really appreciates that side of him and not just the outside...or that truck!

No comments: