Friday, November 15, 2013

Hair


Went for a trim today. I tend to not like getting my hair done, I'm the shower and go type of person and my styling ends with blow drying my bangs. The reason I am not a fan of hairdressers is they are always wanting to play with my straight hair. It's like my bone straight hair is a challenge to them and they are always curling it! Today I went for a trim, just a trim, half an inch off the bottom as I'm trying to grow it out, and I walk out like this...


Good news is the trim ended up taking an hour so I don't have to go back to work between my cut and another appointment I have this morning. Time to exercise and maybe read or bake cookies!

2 comments:

Decoy said...

It looks good though

Anonymous said...

I agree with the other comment it does look good. Really good actually.

Oxide