Saturday, November 23, 2013

This time






This time I was a make-up demo model for my artist. She made latex moulds to cover my eyebrows (that was fun pulling off) and changed my lips. I then walked around a comicon type expo for 2 hours in costume. Man my feet hurt! Was great. I loved seeing the generation gap between the people who knew who I was and the people who didn't!










I was actually asked several times to have my picture taken or have someone get their picture with me which was surprising. There was only one though that I was super thrilled to have mine taken with! The guy was laughing because I was so excited. His body art was so well done, just the whole thing. Good times...



Selfies are difficult to take, especially with the crappy camera on my ipad. I just wanted to keep taking pictures after spending so much time getting the make-up done! I think I'm done for a while now...





No comments: