Friday, May 27, 2016

Made my day...

My last few weeks at work have been very frustrating. Angry clients, angry contract workers, getting my hand slapped by the government for doing my job well and growing the business, long hours...it goes on. I work very hard and am very good at my job, however it is a thankless one and people assume I sit around doing nothing all day.

Yesterday I received a request from a previous client from a few years ago. His ex is getting him into some hot water and he needed a letter from me stating some things. I did a bunch of digging, got the information he required and sent off the letter. His response made my day:

"Thank you very much for doing this for me.  This is now the letter that all other subsequent letters will be judged by!"

Apparently I wrote the letter of all letters! Hope it helps him.

No comments: