Thursday, May 9, 2013

Messed up...

There is this place that makes Spudnuts. They only make them once a week and they are so good people will wait outside the shop for it to open. Well this morning I had a craving...I hadn't had one in so long. I was so proud of myself for working out, the next thing I know I'm waiting 15 minutes outside the shop (along with 2 others) for the doors to open.

While waiting I'm trying to convince myself that it's OK to have one, a special treat, the last indulgence...right? I'm sitting there feeling crappy about my lack of self control as a group of very nice looking people jog by. Well now I'm getting one out of depression that I'm out of shape!

It was so worth it, and now I WILL start paying attention to what I eat again! I rocked the healthy diet last week...then the conference food basically kicked me off the bandwagon!

No comments: