Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mmmm...crispy

Have you ever had a crisp meat burrito? Here they are made by Taco Time and always been one of my favorite indulgences. The crisp meat burrito is taco seasoned ground beef (or what I assume is ground beef) rolled in a burrito wrap and then dunked into boiling oil until nice and crispy. It tastes amazing and gives you a wonderful case of gut rot after enjoying it but it is oh so worth it. 

Driving to work today I noticed a sign outside the restaurant that boasted "2 crisp meat burritos for $6!" My first thought was, "Man I can barely finish one of those, who would want two?!" Then as I kept driving it became less of an ad floating through my head and more of a challenge. Like they were daring me to TRY to eat two of them, and at such a good price! I started thinking about going there at lunch and seeing how far into the second log of grease I could make it. I mean I can eat two super beef burritos, I can surely eat two crisp meat. It can be done, you don't waste all that space in your stomach with the lettuce and tomatoes.

Hoping these thoughts are gone by lunch time, otherwise I should already book the afternoon off sick.

No comments: